Thursday, July 16, 2009
Franceschini e il conflitto di interessi
Bravo Franceschini ora che Grillo te lo fa notare per la prima volta da quando sei segretario parli del conflitto di interessi complimenti. Hai la faccia come il culo! Perché invece di fare quello che scende dalle nuvole non ti sei battuto per l'entrata di Grillo. Il vero pagliaccio sei tu. Se Berlusconi e i mafiosi mi fanno schifo 10 tu sei sul 9, i traditori della patria come te non valgono nulla.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009
I topless party di Berlusconi.
Berlusconi trying to ban villa photos
29 minutes ago
ROME (AFP) — Italian prosecutors Saturday ordered the seizure of several hundred photographs, whose publication Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is trying to block, taken at his Sardinia villa and reportedly featuring topless young women.
The move came after Berlusconi's lawyer Niccolo Ghedini filed a complaint against a photographer who took some 700 snaps of private parties at the Italian leader's home, the domestic ANSA news agency reported.
The photographer, Antonello Zappadu, will also be charged in a separate case of fraud for trying to sell the snaps, which Berlusconi says violate his privacy, to two celebrity magazines.
Berlusconi wrote three days ago to the Italian data protection agency asking it to stop publication of the photos taken at the Villa de Porto Rotondo, the newspapers La Stampa and Il Corriere della Serra said.
There are said to be around 700 photos in all, taken by a Sardinian photographer, some of which depict what Il Corriere described as "bikini-clad or topless girls" lounging in the gardens or taking showers.
Other images show Berlusconi, 72, with clad women on guest-house patios, added the newspaper, which carried what it called the full text of the prime minister's letter to the Garante della Privacy agency.
Berlusconi, who hosts a G8 summit in July, is under pressure to explain his relationship with Noemi Letizia, 18, who is at the centre of a highly public row between him and second wife Veronica Lario, who has filed for divorce.
On Thursday the media tycoon turned politician denied ever having a "spicy" relationship with an underage girl, and vowed to resign if rumours about his ties to aspiring model Letizia proved true.
A notorious New Year's Eve party at the villa attended by Letizia, who was a minor at the time, is said to be among the Sardinia photos that Berlusconi wants banned, Il Corriere said.
In his letter to the data protection agency, which oversees Italian privacy laws, Berlusconi said his villa guests had been photographers in an "intrusive" manner during "private moments" insides premises extended to them.
But the photographer, Zappadu, in a letter published by Il Corriere, said the pictures were taken "in several outdoor locations that cannot be regarded as a private dwelling".
Two years ago Zappadu sold pictures to the gossip magazine Oggi showing Berlusconi in the same villa with five young women, some of them sitting on his knees or walking hand-in-hand with him.
29 minutes ago
ROME (AFP) — Italian prosecutors Saturday ordered the seizure of several hundred photographs, whose publication Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is trying to block, taken at his Sardinia villa and reportedly featuring topless young women.
The move came after Berlusconi's lawyer Niccolo Ghedini filed a complaint against a photographer who took some 700 snaps of private parties at the Italian leader's home, the domestic ANSA news agency reported.
The photographer, Antonello Zappadu, will also be charged in a separate case of fraud for trying to sell the snaps, which Berlusconi says violate his privacy, to two celebrity magazines.
Berlusconi wrote three days ago to the Italian data protection agency asking it to stop publication of the photos taken at the Villa de Porto Rotondo, the newspapers La Stampa and Il Corriere della Serra said.
There are said to be around 700 photos in all, taken by a Sardinian photographer, some of which depict what Il Corriere described as "bikini-clad or topless girls" lounging in the gardens or taking showers.
Other images show Berlusconi, 72, with clad women on guest-house patios, added the newspaper, which carried what it called the full text of the prime minister's letter to the Garante della Privacy agency.
Berlusconi, who hosts a G8 summit in July, is under pressure to explain his relationship with Noemi Letizia, 18, who is at the centre of a highly public row between him and second wife Veronica Lario, who has filed for divorce.
On Thursday the media tycoon turned politician denied ever having a "spicy" relationship with an underage girl, and vowed to resign if rumours about his ties to aspiring model Letizia proved true.
A notorious New Year's Eve party at the villa attended by Letizia, who was a minor at the time, is said to be among the Sardinia photos that Berlusconi wants banned, Il Corriere said.
In his letter to the data protection agency, which oversees Italian privacy laws, Berlusconi said his villa guests had been photographers in an "intrusive" manner during "private moments" insides premises extended to them.
But the photographer, Zappadu, in a letter published by Il Corriere, said the pictures were taken "in several outdoor locations that cannot be regarded as a private dwelling".
Two years ago Zappadu sold pictures to the gossip magazine Oggi showing Berlusconi in the same villa with five young women, some of them sitting on his knees or walking hand-in-hand with him.
Saturday, May 09, 2009
L'Italia non è multietnica per Berlusconi
Sicuramente entro poche ore ci sarà la smentita, come al solito, però questa frase non vi ricorda qualcosa?
HEIL HITLER!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
Friday, May 01, 2009
I promessi sposi in 10 minuti!
Altro che Bignami!!! Sarà la morte della cultura, ma a questo punto viva l'ignoranza!!!!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Pronto Treno
È uscito Pronto Treno l'utilissimo servizio della fallimentare Trenitalia che ti permette di controllare gli orari, acquistare biglietti, controllare l'andamento dei treni e altre cose. Resta la domanda fondamentale: ho acquistato un biglietto con sto programma... cosa me ne faccio di averlo sul cellulare se poi devo andare a casa a stamparlo???????
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Acerra aperto il nuovo termovalorizzatore...
...o forse sarebbe meglio chiamarlo TUMORVALORIZZATORE?
La stima dell’ esposizione di fondo (TCDD e similari) nei paesi dell’ Unione Europea è compresa fra 1,2-3.0 pg/WHO TEQ/kg pro capite, tali limiti sono già ampiamenti superati in diverse realtà: qualsivoglia ulteriore esposizione porterebbe facilmente a superare ciò che la stessa Unione Europea raccomanda! Complessivamente comunque la maggior parte degli studi epidemiologici condotti su popolazioni residenti in prossimità di inceneritori od in lavoratori addetti, (pur con tutti i limiti che questi studi presentano) ha dimostrato una associazione statisticamente significativa col cancro, in particolare per: neoplasie infantili, linfomi Non Hodgkin, tumori al polmone, sarcomi. Del tutto recentemente inoltre Autori Giapponesi (16) hanno evidenziato, su una popolazione di 450.807 bambini, che sintomi quali: ansimare, mal di testa, mal di stomaco e stanchezza erano associati in modo statisticamente significativo con la vicinanza della scuola frequentata ad impianti di incenerimento per rifiuti.
La stima dell’ esposizione di fondo (TCDD e similari) nei paesi dell’ Unione Europea è compresa fra 1,2-3.0 pg/WHO TEQ/kg pro capite, tali limiti sono già ampiamenti superati in diverse realtà: qualsivoglia ulteriore esposizione porterebbe facilmente a superare ciò che la stessa Unione Europea raccomanda! Complessivamente comunque la maggior parte degli studi epidemiologici condotti su popolazioni residenti in prossimità di inceneritori od in lavoratori addetti, (pur con tutti i limiti che questi studi presentano) ha dimostrato una associazione statisticamente significativa col cancro, in particolare per: neoplasie infantili, linfomi Non Hodgkin, tumori al polmone, sarcomi. Del tutto recentemente inoltre Autori Giapponesi (16) hanno evidenziato, su una popolazione di 450.807 bambini, che sintomi quali: ansimare, mal di testa, mal di stomaco e stanchezza erano associati in modo statisticamente significativo con la vicinanza della scuola frequentata ad impianti di incenerimento per rifiuti.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)